September 5, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Party, Part 1

Allie-Ann celebrated an early 2nd birthday this weekend at her Kampa's and Grandmama's house. She had a blast and it was SO nice to spend most of our weekend outdoors, the weather was perfect! She also got to spend some time with her cousin Lottie, which she adores. Allie-Ann had so much fun that she didn't take ANY naps the entire weekend and was in bed late every night. But that's what visiting the grandparents is all about, spoiling and SHE LOVED IT!! Thanks everyone for the great party and fun time. Here are a few pictures to share.

I wish I could take credit for this adorable giraffe cake, but I can't, it was my amazingly talented niece, Lottie, who by-the-way is only in the 6th grade.

Here is a picture of the artist, she did this cake freehanded.
But, maybe our little girl will be talented in the horticulture department, she just loves to water plants.



Ready to sing Happy Birthday the "2nd" time in Allie-Ann's life.
I just love the next two pictures, her facial expression is priceless.

Opening all the cards before tearing into the presents.


Taking a "Teddy Bear" break from opening presents.

No comments: