A Dancer?
A Doctor?
A Teacher?
We will see....
On another note, Allie-Ann had her 2 year check up the other day and the funny thing was that she screamed when they measured her but didn't say a thing when they pricked her finger. She did very well and either I looked extremely worn out and needed some cheer or our pediatrician is just really nice but he kept praising me for doing so well with Allie-Ann's health and growth. I just felt so proud and I guess we are pretty fortunate in the fact that Allie-Ann hasn't been sick at all since she was a year old (and 3 days in the hospital for RSV when she was 3 months). Her stats were pretty good, 90% height, 90% head circumference and 25% weight. She still only weighs 24 pounds, but to me she looks so big. The doctor says that she will probably be tall and lean. Our next visit will be when she's 3!!
No comments:
Post a Comment