Did you do that on picnik? I've been trying to work on that for a few weeks and haven't had any luck. I'm thinking it's because I never have time to just sit down and do it...your's look's great!
Yes, I did it on picnik. It wasn't too bad, I just downloaded pictures from my website and then I just dragged them into the format that I wanted. I did try to get pictures off of my pisca account but it didn't work as well. So you might want to put them on your blog first and then get them off that way.
2 comments:
Did you do that on picnik? I've been trying to work on that for a few weeks and haven't had any luck. I'm thinking it's because I never have time to just sit down and do it...your's look's great!
Yes, I did it on picnik. It wasn't too bad, I just downloaded pictures from my website and then I just dragged them into the format that I wanted. I did try to get pictures off of my pisca account but it didn't work as well. So you might want to put them on your blog first and then get them off that way.
Post a Comment