Lots and Lots of changes this month. Her vocabulary is rocking and she is saying multiple things. She repeats words after I say them (so I guess I'm going to have to be really careful in my choice of words from now on). But what has really been shocking (which could all be very normal but I just don't know being new at this)is that she knows some of her letters. She says them and then points to them. Like she knows, A, B, C, D, E, F, L, M (but mixes with W), O, S, T, U, Z. She picks the letter up and says the letter name, that just amazes me. We have foam letters for the bath and this is where I really notice it. Allie-Ann is also learning how to jump up and down. It's quite funny seeing her try to get both feet off the ground. We took her to a gymnastic class and she did very well and might get her enrolled for the summer. She still doesn't like nap time, I haven't even tried to do potty training but she knows how to flush the toilet, so that's a step. She absolutely LOVES Elmo and Barney. It's just so hard to believe that in a couple more months she will be 2!!! Ahhhhhhh. I'm going tomorrow to see a preschool program to hopefully have her enrolled two days a week for next year. I think being with other children her age will help even more with her vocabulary and social skills. She is cute as a button and Mother's Day couldn't have been better especially knowing that she is my little girl that I will love and protect her whole life.

This probably explains why she hasn't taken a nap today.

Got to get it all off, check out the tongue...
No comments:
Post a Comment