We took Allie-Ann up to York this Valentine's weekend to see Kampa, Grandmama and cousin Lottie. Allie-Ann had a blast playing with Lottie, climbing the stairs to the attic, and helping with the Valentine cookie decorations. Kyle and I got a much needed night out on the town. We went to see Valentine's Day and afterwards went out to eat. It was going all so well until I got food poisoned. Ahhhhhh. It was awful and a Valentine's Day I will not forget, hopefully in the future we will just laugh about it but for right now I don't care to see chicken for awhile. And this restaurant Kyle and I just love but it just wasn't in the cards for me that night. I've never had that happen and I hope it will never happen again. It's the worse. But, we did have a better time the next day and took Allie-Ann to the York Museum. She saw tons of wild stuffed animals and they had a toddler center that was catered to her busy body. All in all it was a pretty good Valentine's so here are a few pics.
Lottie helping Allie-Ann with the cookie decorations

Playing in Kampa's attic!!

With Daddy at the museum!

Allie-Ann saw the giraffe and just screamed..."raff, raff, raff"

I felt bad in the previous shot that I didn't get his head, so here it is.

With Grandmama!

Walking down the dark hall to see more stuffed animals

She wanted to go into the exhibit area, I had to hold her close

With Lottie, playing in the toddler center

The ride back home!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment