Here are some pics. We had a crazy car load with all of Allie-Ann's things and we took our dogs!!! ahhhhh. The things you will do to make sure all is happy in the family, dogs included. Luke had a great time AFTER he digested the starfish he ate on the beach. I had a great time until I got home and had to clean out the mound of sand left in the car from allie-ann's shoes. Kyle had a good time until he had to pack everything back into the car to go home and then unpack again when we got home. Rusty was happy because he got to sleep at a different place this whole weekend. Lots of fun, just wish we could have stayed longer.


Do you see what I see????
Yep, alligators, 14 of them to be exact
What is this????
Bye, bye daddy, I can take it from here
Queen of the hill!!

No comments:
Post a Comment