February 13, 2010

Snow 2010!!

We FINALLY got some real looking snow in South Carolina. It's hard to believe we were trekking in 7 inches of snow last night. Allie-Ann LOVES the snow but didn't quite know what to do with it. I tried to get her to taste some but she just puckered up her lips. I saved a bowl full for tonight's snow cream we are going to have. Yum. Here are pictures that we took yesterday and today, I'm afraid we won't have anymore pictures because the snow is all going to melt away but at least we get to enjoy it for one day.

This picture was taken yesterday when the snow was dropping pretty good
Late last night, it's so pretty!!
The next morning walking out in some deep South Carolina snow
I don't know what to think about this white stuff....
We had plastic bags over her socks to keep her dry, didn't have enough time to go get snow boots, but who thinks of that in South Carolina



Having a swing in our hammock
Rusty sure did like the snow

Checking out the neighbors' snow

Looks like a post card

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It was So beautiful while it was ALL here! Looks like you all enjoyed it! We sure did!!!

Mrs. Prevatte said...

Looks like you all had a great time!! I love your videos!! She looks so sweet and is growing up so fast girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Those videos are so funny. Especially with Allie-Ann swatting your hands away Wendy, when she was walking. Those videos just crack me up. Keep them coming.