June 2, 2014

Dance Recital

Allie-Ann had her first dance recital this weekend. We were so excited for her and she did a wonderful job on stage. All the dancers did a great job and it's got to be tough for 5 year olds to dance in front of the many people that filled the auditorium that day. It was a packed house. I asked Allie-Ann if she saw us and she said, "I did see a light out in the audience and I thought that might be you." Too sweet. 

As for dance next year, we will just have to wait and see. She wasn't too fond of dance this year....said it was boring. So, we will see, but I couldn't have been more proud of her in her first dance recital. 


 Love that each dancer here is doing something totally different....too funny!

With her favorite friend, Charlotte

 We are so blessed with wonderful family that came to see her dance.


 Belle said, "Where's my costume, mommy?" So, we will have to put Belle in dance next. 



No comments: