May 27, 2013

Spoiled...

We've been so spoiled this weekend by the most beautiful weather. It's been perfect!! And, what better time to break in our pool membership for the summer this weekend. I'm loving the pool and we've been taking the girls each morning and afternoon. It's been so nice and Allie-Ann is having a ball. It helps that the club pool is right near our house. We didn't go anywhere this Memorial Day but we've had a blast just hanging around town going to the parks, pool, Grammy's and the lake and other places. Here are some pictures of the girls at the park. I'll post more pictures soon from the weekend. 

Our picnic....nicely supplied with Chick-fil-A and Jersey Mike's. That's how I roll. 

Hard to believe this coming week will be Allie-Ann's last week of school. But harder to believe that she will be going to Kindergarten next fall. 
 Oh, Belle....what's a mommy to do with this munchkin. She's a mess and will NOT leave my side these days. 





No comments: