I had to be stay-at-home mommy today, Allie-Ann ran a fever all night and I had to keep her home today. I was too lazy to take Belle to school, so she stayed with us too. How quickly have I forgotten how hard this stay-at-home mommy thing is. It's rough but I do miss it. It was nice to fix the girls a nutritional breakfast besides a quick bowl of cereal or a Pop-tart. It was nice to just relax around the house and not feel rushed. And it was nice to just reconnect with the girls one-on-one again. I took a few pictures of our day. We've been pretty mellow since Allie-Ann is still feeling poor but we did go outside for a little bit. I'm loving this warmer weather....bring on the shorts!
This picture was taken last weekend at the beach. That is Miss Vivian with Allie-Ann and Belle.
The girls with Lottie...yes, Allie-Ann is playing with an iphone.
Belle just hanging out on top of the table...nothing unusual.
The girls this morning....just a bunch of trouble.
Hard to believe this sweet face had a high fever last night.
Please don't think I never take pictures of Allie-Ann, she just doesn't like the camera. Go figure, it's just been in face her entire life.













1 comment:
I love how my child sits in such a ladylike manner! Also, Vivian , my mom,and I all had fevers and colds this week. Yuck! Hope Allie Ann starts feeling better soon.
Post a Comment