I've been such a blog slacker lately. Being a working mom is tough and I find that I have very little time to do much of anything during the week and weekends. I'm going to try to be better about it because blogging means so much and keeping track of my girls and their memories is so important. So here are some catch up photos. We are spending the weekend at the beach to celebrate Kyle's grandma's (Granny) 95th birthday. I'm amazed by her and all that she can do at 95! So we are enjoying our time with family but I only wish we could stay longer....we have to go back tomorrow. But, it won't be long till we both have a little break in our schedule and we can look forward to the summer. I'm so ready for a little break and to enjoy my girls during the week more.
Belle having fun in the pool. Notice the cotton balls we have in her ears....dang you tubes!!!! But, she's not been sick once with them...so I guess the cotton balls are okay.
Belle, Ella and Allie-Ann
Just wanted to let you in on how our eating times go with Belle everyday....
Allie-Ann practicing her art skills














No comments:
Post a Comment