Today was a pleasant day in Colorado. We took the girls on their first train ride in Georgetown, Colorado. It was a lot of fun for them. Little Allie-Ann was scared at first but she warmed up to the train after a few minutes. Belle, however, loved every bit of the ride. After the train ride we decided to tour downtown Georgetown. It was a quint little town with unique shops and restaurants. I couldn't believe how quiet it was without the hustle and bustle of cars and traffic. It was my kind of town. We took the girls to a restaurant that served grilled peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. Interesting combination but Allie-Ann devoured it...hard to imagine. It was an overall great day for the girls. Here are some pictures and a video of the trip. Tomorrow brings another hiking adventure.
I had to post this picture based solely on Belle's expression
I just love this picture of Kyle and Allie-Ann. Maybe it's the colors but I just think they look like two peas in a pod.
A video of the train ride!
Allie-Ann owning the streets
No comments:
Post a Comment