June 24, 2012

Back Home...

We made it back home after a fun but long 12 days in Colorado. It was a lot of fun to explore Boulder and Breckenridge but when both of your girls get sick through the trip, it starts to take a toll. Belle ran a fever for one day followed by Allie-Ann running a fever. It wasn't the most relaxing of trips and it seemed as if both girls had a hard time adjusting to the time difference and altitude. But I'm so glad we had the opportunity to go as a family. I know Allie-Ann may be 3 but she already knows quite a lot about Colorado...and I'm pretty happy about that. The flight back home was rough. Belle was super tired and cranky which resulted in many wonderful stares from passengers....(like I have the magic cure for this). But after Kyle spent some time in the bathroom with Belle to drown out the cries, she finally gave in and went to sleep for the majority of the flight....Wahoo! But, it was still a trying time to have a 3 year old and an 11 month old on a flight. I promise the next time I do this both girls will be older or at least capable of watching an hour movie...ha! Here are the remaining pictures of the trip. Now, we are gearing up for Vacation Bible School and the beach for the 4th for Isabelle's 1st birthday!


It is NOT easy to haul these girls up a mountain....what a workout. 
 Allie-Ann taking a hike of her own. 
 Taking a rest
 Allie-Ann making snow angels


Love this picture of Kyle and his mini-me

The girls and their daddy!






No comments: