March 3, 2011

Nursery Pics...

Here are a few pictures of the nursery that we have been working on, well mostly me. I've had some time at night and during Allie-Ann's preschool hours to work on finishing up the painting and moving in some furniture. I also wanted to share a picture of what I did to Kyle's old childhood table. I love the table but thought it needed a preppy touch. See what you think.

Can I just say again that I LOVE this color, it's precious and so calming. I find myself just hanging out in this room. I hope it will have the same effect on our future little one.
The bathroom color with the lilac

Here is Kyle's childhood table...just needed a little girlie flare
All I did was buy 2 yards of vinyl fabric that could be washed with a wet cloth and a yard of fabric for the sash. I sewed 3 x 12 inch strips together to make the sash.

No comments: