June 10, 2010

Our Martha Stewart Toddler!

Allie-Ann is learning how to cook, well pancakes that is. She made her very first batch of blueberry pancakes this morning. I'm starting to turn over the big spoon, not the beaters though. She has been starting to pay close attention to my preparations in the morning that I decided to let her have a go at it. She felt so proud, it showed all over her face. She really wanted to lick the spoon but I didn't think pancake batter would taste so good. Maybe for her next project we will make a cake and then I will let her lick the spoon. It's so much fun teaching my baby things, especially now that she is more curious about what mommy does. Here are a few pictures of our Martha Stewart Toddler.








1 comment:

Katy said...

She looks like a little girl - not a baby anymore!!! So precious!!!