June 7, 2010

BEACH TRIP NUMERO DOS!

Another awesome weekend at the beach. The grandparents didn't get enough of Allie-Ann last weekend and invited us to come again this weekend......so how could we turn them down??? They are the best and Allie-Ann had such a great time with Kampa and Grandmama, especially playing in the ocean. Sorry about Allie-Ann's wrestling moves though, hope you guys aren't too sore. Here are a few pictures. I will say that vacationing is not a place for relaxing anymore with a toddler running around. You just don't have the time to sip drinks and lay by the pool but it's all worth it when you see your little baby having a great time playing in the pool and on the beach.

This is what you see when we go on vacation. Our lovely dogs riding in the back to be dropped off at the kennel and Allie-Ann just enjoying the ride for about 30 minutes till she starts to realize that the trip is not going to be a short one. I away made fun of those families that had the DVD players on the back of the seats, but boy have I eaten my words. It's one of the best things invented when going on a long trip.

At the pool!!

Boy, this kiddy pool is pretty darn nice!!!
I love the BEACH!!

Playing in the tide pool!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the DVD player in the car for long trips! And, great pics!!! We can't wait to get to the beach on Monday!