April 12, 2010

Spring Has Arrived...

Especially in our yard. I LOVE this time of year when all our plants start to bloom, it's absolutely beautiful and I only wish the blooms would last longer because it's so pretty. I LOVE cutting the flowers, produced in our yard, for the kitchen table and now I have a little helper that is joining in on all the fun. Allie-Ann is learning how to water the plants. We have our big "adult" water jug that she uses but I'm going to have to purchase a smaller one just her size to help mommy around the yard. She is too cute and today she saw me weeding and immediately wanted to join in on the fun but I will have to teach her what is a weed and what is a live plant.ahh. So here are a few pictures I took of some of our plants in the yard.

Our "snowball" bush as I call it, mixed in with our azaleas.
One of our blueberry bushes, we will be picking blueberries in the summer from this bush.
Our red azaleas

Yellow jasmine that will bloom around our mailbox and produce such a sweet fragrance, we have another one planted by our fence.
Dogwood tree, we still have three left, one passed away unfortunately.
Pink azaleas
Hosta
Serious about her watering...
variegated hosta
Yellow rose bush

No comments: