December 2, 2009

Why I Blog

For starters, I do this blog for several reason, first I like to be able to document all the memories of Allie-Ann so that I won't ever forget. I plan to make this into an official scrapbook when I get some time. But this is an easy and quick way to scrapbook. Secondly, some of you may know that I'm working on my Doctorate and it's all virtual, so I'm researching and working online a lot, so I use this blog as an excuse to get away from studying and focus on my love. It helps. Lastly, I just love my little girl and want to show her off every chance I get. So if you enjoy seeing these pictures and reading my boring messages, this blog will most definitely suit your interest.

Here are a few pictures of Allie-Ann today. I finally took a picture of her in the big girl tub, she's been in the deep end for quite some time, but I just took a picture of her today. We finally decided it was bye-bye time for the infant tub. She still likes to sit in it from time to time. But, she loves the bath, all I have to do is mention that it's bath time and she runs for the stairs. Also, while I was cooking today (I'm starting to really enjoy this cooking thing since becoming a stay-at-home mom), I saw Allie-Ann open the bottom drawer of our stove and climb in. I thought it was pretty funny b/c she just sat there like it wasn't a big deal. So here's a picture of that. We are heading to toddler time at the library tomorrow so I hope to take some more pictures to share.

In the big girl tub!!

Climbing in..
Sitting down..
Standing up...to do it all over again. (Take notice of her clothing if you will, it's on backwards, Kyle dressed her and he thought the buttons go on the front, oh dear..) I didn't want to hurt his feelings so we left it.

1 comment:

The Howell family said...

you are a better wife than me-I can't stand for the girls clothes not to be on right so I have to fix them! cute pictures!