I took these pictures today and my heart melted, and I'm supposed to be able to leave her for 3 whole days while we go to NYC. I just might have to take her with us, along with Grandmama. It's not going to be easy and as much as I want to go to NYC (really badly, it's been a dream) I just feel that I'm going to be miserable thinking about Allie-Ann the whole time. One thing that has helped is staying at home with her, I really don't think I would have gone had I still been teaching. On another note, I took Allie-Ann to her 15 month checkup today. Luckily she only had to get one shot, and she actually took it pretty well. I think she is warming up to our pediatrician. As far as her health she is great! Which is much better than last year this time when she had RSV. Knock on wood but she's not been sick at all. Her stats are as followed:
height: 32 inches (90th percentile!!!)
weight: 21 pounds (25th percentile!!!, Trust me people she eats!)
I couldn't remember the head circumference but it was in the 60th percentile.
The video is of Allie-Ann saying "snack" I just love it because everyday she will tell me when it's snack time by yelling....Snaaaaaaaaaaaaa. It's adorable.


Could you leave her for 3 whole days to go to NYC? I didn't think so...

1 comment:
So cute when they start talking and "taking you to what they want!" Have fun in New York! I JUST left Logan for the first time Thanksgiving night to shop all night (and even then, I didn't leave him until 10:30pm)...so I understand not wanting to leave your little one! She'll be fine though, and you & Kyle will have fun!!!
Post a Comment