December 11, 2009

15 months old today!

Allie-Ann is 15 months old today. We just got back from a fantastic dinner with Kampa and Grandmama and Allie-Ann did great, except by the time we were ready to leave she was covered in rice and it stuck to her pants. I couldn't get it off, but all is well and she is fast asleep. She hasn't made too many changes this month but I will say that she is finally saying Mama!!!!! YEAH!!! It's so adorable but the only problem is she is calling everyone mama. Oh, well. Some of the other things she is doing:
Words she say now and I can decipher as:
*Squirrel (squ)
*Woof
*Duck (duc)
*Quack
*Hi
*Bye
*Bath (Ba)
*nose (no)

She can also find all the puzzle cards (they have a picture and the name of the picture underneath) and give to me when I ask for them;
*Frog, cow, cat, pig, mole, mouse, crocodile, fish, butterfly, mouse, lizard, dog, strawberry, plum, and banana. We are working on the colors.

At Toddler Time
She's into all the puppets and music
The best shots I can get these days, she will hide her face when she sees the camera

Just check out all those teeth!!!! No wonder she likes to eat.

This picture makes me sad, because she looks so big, and makes me think about how fast time goes by.

No comments: