November 8, 2009

Beach Trip

Our Wonderful Beach Trip....



We went to Kiawah this weekend for a much needed mini-vacation. I just finished a presentation from my doctorate class and I was ready for a little break. So we headed to the beach. It was so BEAUTIFUL, the weather couldn't have been better. We even got in the water a little bit if you can imagine that in November. It was great and it's getting easier and easier taking Allie-Ann on trips, I know that I going be eating my words when she gets in those terrible two years, but for right now I'm loving the little freedom she is able to give us. She just loved the beach and went straight for the water. She is going to be a daredevil or a great swimmer. I would prefer the swimmer. So here are a few pictures from our beach weekend. Check out the pigtails!!!! I was quite proud of myself for getting those in a one year old. Also, Thanks Grammy for coming a few days to spoil us with food, entertainment and most importantly your company. And thanks to Kampa and Grandmama for letting us stay at your place. Next time, she is staying with you guys and I mean it. We love you!

I just love Allie-Ann's face on this shot, I don't have an attitude.
She walked almost a mile on the bike path, I tried to put her back in the stroller but she wouldn't have any of it.

Digging in the sand...
Don't you just love the pigtails...
My wonderful husband!!
I thought this shadow of her profile was so cute.
Having fun in the water, it's not too cold mommy..
Holding on in the swing
I was able to get her pigtails while she was eating breakfast



Playing on the piano in an old school house

The petting zoo at Rosebanks
The ladies in red

No comments: