Allie-Ann is 14 months old today and already running the house. Is it just me or after a year of age everything seems to go in fast motion, she is running now and I can't keep up with her. My house is destroyed in seconds and she has pulled out just about everything from our cabinets.
Ahhhhh, the only good thing is I'm losing weight like crazy chasing after her. She is a little daredevil and I just know that I'm going to be worried the rest of my life with her. Kyle caught her the other night climbing the stairs from the outside, just hanging on to the railings. Don't worry mom, Kyle was right there with her. She's not afraid of anything, sports are definitely in her future. She is starting to say a few more words, but to my sad heart, no mommy, mommy. Maybe she isn't saying mommy b/c I'm always right there. She will say, mo...mo.. and I'm telling myself that she is saying mama. But, I know that she can say the following words with confidence:
Eyes
Where is it (..is..it)
Lights
more (she can sign while saying the word)
snack
lizard (
iz)
woof
juice (
jew...)
night
nite (
ni..
ni)
Other milestones that I have noticed is that she can walk backwards, run (still with a stiff leg), point to letters and words and babble, point to letters on shirts and babble, point to eyes on pictures while saying eyes, drink from a cup, walk down stairs with a little assistance, blow to cool food, and roll a ball back and forth. Oh, and most importantly she had her first hair cut, professionally done by her mommy. Yeah, it's uneven but at least the
rat tail is gone!!!! So here is a picture of her on her 14 month
bd.

Our climbing superstar!!!
2 comments:
Such a cutie! The picture of her on the outside rail of the steps is priceless! She has a look that seems to say "Do you dare me to?" Ha!
Amelia likes to do that also. She is also a daredevil! It took her a long time to say mommy. I think it is b/c they never need to say it.
Post a Comment