October 4, 2009

Tunnel, Pumpkin Patch, Soccer, Books, oh my..

Allie-Ann has been busy lately playing in her tunnel that I bought for her at our church consignment sale. She just loves playing in tunnels and climbing through, over and under things. So I thought it would be perfect for her. I think she is going to be a rock climber, like her daddy. We also went to our favorite place to buy pumpkins, which is Morgans. They have the best pumpkins in my opinion. We went last year and again this year, it was very different this year though because Allie-Ann is now running through the nursery as opposed to sleeping like she did last year. We took a picture at the same spot we did last year, you can check the blog out for last years picture if you are curious.

Kyle and I decided to take Allie-Ann to the soccer field to kick the ball around. Needless to say, she enjoyed snack time the most, on the bench. Is this her future spot for playing sports, on the bench. She had a good time playing in the wet grass and watching daddy kick the soccer ball around. Also, I believe Allie-Ann is going to be a lover for books. I found her reading her books the other day and they were all spread around on the floor, then the next thing I knew she was in the book basket, reading her books. Then tonight I spotted her reading her book in her own baby language and pointing at pictures and words. It was quite amazing to see her actually pointing at different images and words while babbling. She also likes to take my finger to point to words and pictures. She actually took Kyle's hand while he was in the living room and took him into the play room to point to pictures and words in her books. It's just so cute. So here are a few pictures.

***Warning, lots of pictures of Allie-Ann, but remember I'm doing this blog for mommy as well. :-)













Look at all my teeth, I have four on the top now and three on the bottom!!!!
I managed to pull her hair in a two part ponytail!!











No comments: