*Go get your shoes for mommy
*Go get your socks for mommy
*Where is your sippy?
*Sit down
*Stay
*Where are mommy's shoes, where are daddy's?
*Time to feed the doggies and she will go to the kitchen by the dog food
*Where is bear? (She will go and get these things by-the-way)
*Where is Barney?
*Where is baby?
*Where is leopard?
*Where is a book?
*Where is the tea pot?
*Where are your blocks?
*Time to go outside (she will go to the door and reach for the handle)
*time to change your diaper (she will run around the house b/c she doesn't want to get a diaper change)
*There is an airplane (she will look to the sky)
*Where are the doggies? (she will go to the door to look for them)
*Time for a snack (She will go to her little chair in the kitchen and have a sit to wait for her snack)
*Give mommy a kissy (She will kiss me)
*Wave bye bye sometimes
*She will say, /mo/ for more
So, even though she hasn't said mommy yet or daddy, I know that she is a smart little cookie. So here are a few pictures of her at 13 months and in front of our house with our pumpkins and scarecrow.
At 13 months old, look at those teeth, she kind of looks like a gremlin

climbing the stairs...a reoccurring event in our home (hope grandparents don't see this picture)

My pumpkin display...I just turned over our planters and made them as a stand for our pumpkins
Our scarecrow that Allie-Ann is a little afraid of....did I mention that we are going to be smores this Halloween, yes, Allie-Ann is going to be a marshmallow and Kyle and I are going to be the chocolate and graham cracker. I'm making the Halloween costumes this year. Even though Kyle isn't too excited we will have plenty of pictures to share soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment