So I got Allie-Ann ready for the family carving of our two pumpkins. I covered her in one of my old tees and was ready to see her make a humongous mess. But.....I believe my little girl is going to be a girly-girl. She didn't like to touch the pumpkin pulp and stayed very clean. I just imagined pumpkin pulp all over the walls, all over her and me but to my surprise she stayed fairly clean and pulp free. I even tried to coax her into the mess but she didn't go for it. She did like the carving tools though, it was like a little shovel that she could play with. So, here are our pictures and guess who carved which pumpkin. A prize goes out the viewer with the right guess, just comment below who carved which pumpkin. Did Kyle or Wendy carve the "Boo" or the "alien-thing." I will give you a hint, it didn't take Kyle long at all to carve his pumpkin.
"What is this stuff??"

Ewww, a sand shovel!!!

"Is this sweet potatoes?"




Boy daddy, we are really working hard on this pumpkin carving thing...

Okay, so what's next????

I don't think this is a sweet potato..but, it's not that bad.

The "alien-thing" pumpkin


The "Boo" pumpkin

The End.
2 comments:
To this day Austin still doesn't like to touch or even smell the pumpkins...he gags terribly! Logan digs in though! Looks like she had fun!
My vote is that Kyle carved the alien and you carved the boo!
Post a Comment