The pastor who officiated the wedding was so good. I enjoyed his message so much. He said that as long as you have a marriage that the husband tries to outdo the wife and the wife tries to outdo the husband in showing their love, then the marriage will be long-lasting. I just thought his message was so beautiful.
September 15, 2013
Wedding Weekend Getaway
I don't usually post on just my husband and me because it's all the time about my little girls. But, after our fun weekend away, I thought I would share some pics of us. We went to Georgia this weekend for a wedding that was a lot of fun. It was fun in many ways, but most importantly it was fun to have some time away from being a mom. You just need that break at times, a break to just have some time for yourself. I only wish I had one more day to explore the neat town we stayed at. I loved the unique shops and restaurants. This little mini-trip gave me some renewed energy to take on Belle, who is going through her terrible, terrible twos and Allie-Ann, who is showing signs of being thirteen already.
I really do have the best husband in the world. Even though he's not much of a dancer and I can't dance but love to, he loves everything about me, as I do with him.
The pastor who officiated the wedding was so good. I enjoyed his message so much. He said that as long as you have a marriage that the husband tries to outdo the wife and the wife tries to outdo the husband in showing their love, then the marriage will be long-lasting. I just thought his message was so beautiful.
The pastor who officiated the wedding was so good. I enjoyed his message so much. He said that as long as you have a marriage that the husband tries to outdo the wife and the wife tries to outdo the husband in showing their love, then the marriage will be long-lasting. I just thought his message was so beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment