July 13, 2013

Zoo Night

We took the girls to Zoo Night for members only. We had a great time and especially enjoyed the $1 ice cream! This summer is flying by and I'm not liking it one bit but I do enjoy all the time I've had with my girls. It's been such a blessing and we've been able to do so many things this summer compared to last. And, I can't wait for next summer because we have a super cool vacation planned. Stay tuned for that later. This week Belle has her 2 year check up and I'm anxious to talk to our pediatrician about her speech to see what he has to say. We do have her scheduled for an evaluation in 2 weeks but I'm curious to hear what he has to say about the issue...if there even is one. Here are some pictures of the girls at Zoo night. 

I couldn't believe the many facts Allie-Ann gave me about all the animals. I paid for her to go to zoo camp this summer and every day after camp I would ask her, "So, what did you learn?" to hear her say, "nothing." I was like, great, I paid all this money and she isn't learning anything...well, I was wrong. She knew even some of the animals' names. I guess she just related her learning to the actual setting. 

Look at that belly!







No comments: