Our Belley Boo is going to be 2 in 2 days but we decided to celebrate a little early with all the 4th of July festivities planned. I just can't believe she is 2...she's still very much my little baby but I can see as each day passes how she is slowly changing into a little girl. I really cherish this time no matter how hard it is at times because I know I won't ever get to hear her say her little words that make me giggle. Her drawn out words that go on forever. The way she tries to run but turns into a wobble is something I want to remember forever. Belle is one special girl but has a mind of her own. She is not in love with the word "No" but likes it well enough to tell it to us many times a day. She is very sensitive and though we have been told that she may have a speech delay, her little babbles are quite adorable. We love her so much and can't imagine our world without her in it. She absolutely loves her sissy and what a wonderful big sis she has! Even though I know what the 2's are all about, I'm so excited to see what another year will bring. I'm pretty sure we will be bringing out the potty chair. Here are some pictures we took of her party today and we also took the girls to the Children's Museum in Charleston since it was a rainy day and we couldn't go out on the beach.
Love this picture with Grammy in the background.
Allie-Ann assisting with Belle's homemade "Owl" cake.
I just love the way it turned out!! No...I did NOT design this on my own. I copied one from a website.
A Day trip to Charleston. I just love the architecture.
Belle and Allie-Ann doing some painting
































No comments:
Post a Comment