Just a video of Belle that Kyle made that I'm just now posting.
June 10, 2013
Let the Camp Fun Begin...
Today was Allie-Ann's first day at Zoo Camp. She was super excited about seeing her friend Charlotte at camp. Her mom and I planned it to have both girls in the same group during the same week. When I went to pick Allie-Ann up today she was in tears....I asked her what was wrong and she said that she was not in Charlotte's group. Oh, the drama. After settling her down and fixing the minor error, she was reassured that she would be in Charlotte's group tomorrow. I also let her know that part of the fun of going to camp is meeting new friends...to which she tells me, camp is only for old friends....ha! At any rate, I do hope she comes out smiling tomorrow.
Just a video of Belle that Kyle made that I'm just now posting.
Just a video of Belle that Kyle made that I'm just now posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment