Friends...
You know I was nervous about taking Allie-Ann out of her preschool and moving her into another school. I was afraid that the friendships she developed for over two years would be forgotten but thankfully they have not. Her very best friend Charlotte sees her each week in gymnastic and we plan play dates each month. It's so nice because quite frankly, Allie-Ann is not meeting a lot of new friends at her new school. I ask her each day if she played with anyone and I get the same response, "No, mommy, I played by myself." Now, I know this can't possibly be true but I just think it's been hard for her adjusting to the new school. She's in a 4K class which is one year ahead of where she should be so the children in her class are already 5. They are slightly older and I think that's been tough. I know she will make new friends soon but I'm just so thankful that we have made an effort to continue meeting up with her friends at her old preschool.
Belle is doing much better, I'm praying for an uneventful week and I'm so looking forward to this weekend sans kids at the beach....Can I Hear An Amen!!!
Belle enjoying her banana!
Playing dress-up
Play Date today involved decorating Valentine cookies...fun!
Allie-Ann with her buddy, Jackson. I could seriously agree to an arranged wedding with these two. He's adorable!
Love these pictures....Charlotte with green teeth from eating fun dip, Allie-Ann wearing a chic cowboy hat, and Jackson wearing a pink helmet.
No comments:
Post a Comment