When they told me that the surgery was going to be quick, they weren't lying. No sooner was I sitting down to say a little prayer to myself that the doctor came in to say that she was finished. She was a little fussy when we got back to her but after about an hour she was back to herself again. I'm praying that the tubes will do the trick and that I will finally have a healthy baby for longer than a week. It's been a roller coaster ride and I'm so ready to get off. Allie-Ann ran a fever yesterday while at school and we had to take her to the doctor to find out that she had a double ear infection. Now, I don't want to blame this all on going back to work full-time because I know children just get sick but it's totally bad timing since I just put them in school this past January. Hopefully their little bodies will adjust soon. Bring on the warmer weather.....please. I'm just so thankful for all the prayers and support and that everything went well today!
I know these pictures look terrible and you might feel so bad for Belle, but I promise, five minutes later the little bug was climbing all over the bed and clapping and laughing.
I wish I could have kept the little gown she had to wear, it was so cute.




1 comment:
Hoping little Miss starts feeling better soon. She looks so adorable in that little gown girl. :)
Post a Comment