Well....she did it! And she did it quite well. I'm too tired to write a lot but wanted to post some pictures of the wedding weekend. I was so proud of Allie-Ann, she so desperately wanted to be a "Big" girl this weekend and for the most part she was very independent...not needing her momma to hold her hand...tissue please. In Allie-Ann fashion, she partied, she danced, she ate and she danced some more. I'm not going to lie but I believe we are going to have our hands full with this one. She's going to be trouble...but she will be a sweet trouble! Enjoy!!!!
Getting ready for the Big Event!
Waiting for the princess to come out
There's the beautiful bride!!!
Belle having some fun too!
Belle with Uncle John! I really don't know what I would have done without the help of my brother and sister-in-law. They were a lot of help when needed to hold Belle.
Having Grammy there was also a lot of help too!!!
There she is doing her job!!
Making new friends. This little fella was smitten with Allie-Ann. All he wanted to do was hug and kiss her. Too bad her daddy wasn't around to see this...ha!
One of the rare moments when everyone is looking at the camera..this is a keeper (thanks Margo!!)
This was Belle's first big wedding, so she didn't know what to think. She had the expression on her face the entire night..ha!
The dancing queen!



















No comments:
Post a Comment