November 17, 2010

Allie-Ann's Preschool Pictures

Here are Allie-Ann's preschool pictures!! I'm just so proud of my little girl, she is growing up way too fast. I love the fact that when I take her to preschool, she runs (I mean a fast dash) to her classroom. She isn't the least bit afraid and has such a good time with all her new friends. It makes me feel so proud that she is confident and can take on situations without mommy around. She absolutely loves her teachers and I do too. They take such good care of her and do many different activities and crafts. I also love that they are teaching her about our Lord. She comes home with coloring sheets with scripture on the bottom. I just love it! I'm so thankful and say my prayers every night for my many blessings.

I've been slack in the blogging world, a whole week has passed and I haven't posted a thing, the horror! But, we've had colds and are just getting back on our feet. I'm looking forward to the busy Thanksgiving that is quickly approaching and excited about cooking and EATING! I think Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because it's simple, stress-free, and all you do is spend time with family and friends eating!! I hope to get better at posting more in the events ahead.


I love that they were able to capture a serious shot and a smiling shot.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very cute pictures! We are looking forward to all the Thanksgiving stuff too....especially the food! :)

Mrs. Prevatte said...

She is just adorable Wendy! :) I can't believe how big she has gotten! Can you believe Mady will be two in Jan! Just doesn't seem possible girl!