So it's been a busy couple of days, trying to potty train a toddler and having the CRAZY notion to makeover our kitchen. What is up with me???? Can't I just be satisfied with potty training my daughter and not have anything else on my plate....Nooooo, I have to makeover MY KITCHEN!!! I just got tired of looking at the same drab color on our walls, I noticed that we had chipped paint and I figured why not just paint it a totally different color. I've never been the one to stay with the same look for long. I have to change things up. So here are the before and after, of course, now that I have the walls painted I don't really like the color. I've done this several times where I find a color and just don't like it so I paint the room over. But the kitchen was a PAIN to paint so for right now I'm just going to have to be satisfied with the color. On another note, potty training is not going so well. She hasn't used the potty since the first day. She also had an accident on the floor and all I can say is that she just screamed...."POOP, POOP, MOMMY" where I yelled in my mind, "@@#***@###!!!!" I just couldn't get to her in time because I was upstairs looking for a clean cloth diaper. We just had her on the potty right before the accident but she didn't want to go. Oh well, I'm not going to push it but if any of you blogger friends have some tips I would love to hear them.
KITCHEN BEFORE.....

KITCHEN AFTER!!!!


I love this shot of Allie-Ann, we all decided to go sit on the porch and watch the rain, she had such a great time feeling the cool raindrops on her hands and feet.

Watching the Rain..
1 comment:
I like the yellow....we're getting ready to paint our kitchen too! I can't decide on the color though. I go back and forth between a blue and a khaki...decisions, decisions!?! As for the potty training...neither of my boys were FULLY potty trained until they were 3! They would do #1 pretty much on command when they were about 2 1/2, but they both just seemed too busy to take the time to do the other! Don't stress out about it!!!! She'll do it when she's ready! You already have an advantage with it since you did the cloth diaper thing! I would gag, and even threw away some underwear because I couldn't bring myself to wash them out (sorry to admit that!)! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment