Tomorrow, Kyle and I will have been married for seven years. April 8th was a very special day, it was the day that I married my best friend. Although, after seven years, the best friend might have turned to just friends....ha. Seriously, I'm the luckiest lady to have found Kyle and I can't wait for us to grow old together and experience the ups and downs of parenthood together. He's such a good daddy and husband and my girls are just as lucky to have him as I am.
So, even though we are going through a stage in life together when we might just walk into seeing this...
I know I married him for the sole reason of experiencing life with someone I know I can laugh with when faced with challenges.
So, to celebrate I found this awesome present for myself...ha. I bought it at the Red Door, a unique antique store down the road from us. I saw it and knew I had to have it. I don't do that often but thought this was too neat to let go.
I now have a place to put the girls shoes when they come home from school.





No comments:
Post a Comment