
I once used to run competitively a long time ago. My last big race was a marathon in 2000 and since then I've had a bad taste in my mouth as far as running long distances. But, I've made up my mind to start running again for the new year. I don't usually make resolutions because I can never keep them going but I'm going to try to make this happen. I mean I run here and there and go to the gym occasionally but I'm going to really try to start back running long distances again. It brought a lot of freedom and joy, along with pain and aches but I've missed it, so I'm going to try to start back again. Wish me well. Kyle just laughs and says that I say this every year but I'm going to show him. Plus, I want to be a healthy mommy that has enough energy to watch our one year old that refuses to slow down.
1 comment:
hmmm...I thought the same thing. Keep me updated and inspire me :)
Post a Comment