August 7, 2009

Calling on all Moms

I'm feeling pretty down knowing that I will have to go back to work next week and that Allie-Ann will be going to a home daycare. Those who have to work, how do you do it and those who don't work, how can I do it? I know that the lady who will keep Allie-Ann is going to be awesome and the other children (I have met) are great but I can't deny the feeling that I'm the one who is suppose to raise my child. It's a tough thing and I'm dreading every bit of it, but I know that Allie-Ann will make great friends with the other children, there are two twin girls that she will get to play with, it's just hard on mommy right now. So I had to vent a little, at least with my job I will have Christmas breaks, spring break and summer, that is what's helping me right now.

2 comments:

ktbug said...

I had to be at school Friday and I cried the whole way there and then DrB asked me how I was doing and I busted out crying then too. Everyone says it gets easier, but I can't believe that!!!! I totally and completely feel your pain. We need to really make each other leave early in the afternoons!

Stephanie said...

I can't say I completely understand bc my boys always have stayed with my parents...so slightly different...but, nonetheless, I still cried leaving them in the beginning. You WILL shoot out the door quicker, and you WILL love your time at home! Their little faces will LIGHT up when they see you and make you melt ALL over again! It does get "easier" because it just becomes your normal, but Logan is 3 and I am SOOOOO dreading Wednesday too! If I could get paid to stay home, I would! :) We can ALL help us shoo each other out each day!