Allie-Ann is standing and pulling up on just about anything she can find now. Check out her go-go tights. Yeah, I have to put these on her so she doesn't skin up her knees when she is crawling around and yes, she is a true crawler now. She is on all fours and is up and running. She finally figured out that it was much easier to crawl than to do the military creep. We also have noticed that she loves the vacuum cleaner, maybe this is a good sign and that she will be a very neat baby....yeah, I'm dreaming. But, she gets on top of it like she wants to go for a ride, it's too cute.
Maybe, I can help mommy clean the house..

Look at me, I'm a big girl now!!

Yeah....I know you want some tights too...

Rusty, my best friend.
3 comments:
Too cute!
Oh, and I AM jealous of the tights! Ha!
Awesome! I'll never forget the first time Amelia crawled over to me and pulled up-It just gets more fun :)
Post a Comment