April 20, 2009

Just being Allie-ann

I took some pictures of Allie-Ann playing on the carpet. This past weekend we had to buy another baby gate and some other things to safety proof our house. We transformed our dining room into her playroom. It's just a big playpen for her to move around and be safe for the most part. Of course she is bumping into everything and doesn't know why it hurts. She is an active little one. She would rather be moving than anything else. Maybe she will be a runner or play soccer. She is also becoming more interested in feeding herself than mommy. So, I gave her the spoon to experiment with and sure enough, she put it in her mouth. She also knew to put it in baby jar for food, but she hasn't quite got the coordination for that obstacle yet. Anyway, here's more pictures.


I told you I could feed myself...






Playing with moose, but thinks it's our dog, Rusty!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

She is too cute!!! Love her big, blue eyes!