Okay, so this may be the last picture I take of her on my
boppy pillow. She is not
cooperating as she did when she was a month or two and didn't move. Now, she is all over the place. It's amazing the changes she is making each day. I love how she now cuddles with me, it's adorable and makes me feel so blessed. She is also sitting without support which is fun because now I can see her play instead of holding her from behind. She is also grabbing at everything she can find, a busy body. It's hard to imagine that she is half a year old already!!! So, here are the best pictures I could take of her.



1 comment:
Allie-Ann,
Casey and I enjoyed taking care of you today on your 6 month birthday! You are a precious little angel!
Love you,
Great Aunt Debra
Post a Comment