February 28, 2009

Just hangin' out with the dogs

Yeah,so it's a rainy day and Allie-ann is laying around with the dogs. She loves them and whenever they get near her she just squeals, it's too funny. Even when the dogs are wrestling around on the floor she just laughs and laughs. I think the dogs will be sleeping in her room very soon. We also took her to her first Gamecock Basketball game. So here are some pictures, she could only make it to the third quarter. But, Carolina won, so far I believe she is good luck for the Gamecocks.





Hanging out with Luke

If only I could crawl, his ears would be mine!!!

At the USC basketball game

GO GAMECOCKS!!!

1 comment:

The Howell family said...

she'll be crawling in no time if the dogs keep laying close to her! That is goooood incentive to get moving! Good picture-she is so pretty-her eyes are gorgeous!