Allie-Ann had her first feeding this morning. I went for her 4 month checkup last week and my Ped. adviced me that it was now time to start her on rice cereal. So, I tried this morning and it was a MESS!!! But, she took it well and I believe she even likes it. So, I took a video of it, of course, and some pictures for you to see what we have to come. My ped. said that we could start fruit in a couple of weeks. Enjoy!

2 comments:
Wendy, Allie-Ann was waiting for another spoon full! I believe she is going to take after our side of the family, cause we all like to eat! Give Allie-Ann a kiss for me!
Love,
Great Aunt Debra
What is so funny about my checking your blog at this exact moment is that I'm dressed almost exactly like you! My pajama pants are very similar (the only ones that are warm and still fit!) and my Husky hoodie. I'm just not feeding an adorable little girl yet.
Post a Comment