December 11, 2008

3 months old today!!

Allie-Ann is 3 months old today! So far she has been a breeze to handle...ha. She can now roll over from back to stomach and stomach to back and can sit with head steady. She is making these strange noises though, that has been scaring Kyle and me. It's almost as if she is trying to growl like a tiger and working real hard to make it as loud as possible. She is still sleeping like a champion, which is great for me since I have started back to work. Also, I think she is starting to recognize the doggies b/c she's starting to smile at them now too. That's it for 3 months... until next month's milestones.


1 comment:

The Howell family said...

She's just trying to tell you she wants to go to Clemson :)
I can't believe she is 3 mths already. She is just discovering her voice. How funny she already likes to be loud!