

Allie-Ann is 1 month old today, so I took some pictures of her. She is more alert now, and is following her moble, my hand, and her toys. She hasn't really noticed our dogs yet but she loves to look deeply in momma's eyes. I think she thinks I'm funny looking. She is starting to smile, especially first thing in the morning.
3 comments:
I can't believe she is already one month old!!!! Congrats on making it through the first month of sleepless nights and exhaustion - she's worth it! Happy 1 month Birthday, Allie-Ann!
HAPPY FIRST MONTH BIRTHDAY, ALLIE-ANN!!!!! You're getting to be such a big little girl now. Before you know it, you'll be going out on your first date.(Kyle, I know you will be looking forward to that time). She is such a precious angel!
The McClary Gang
oh, I can't wait to see ya'll! She is so cute. I can't believe she is a month old. see you soon
Post a Comment