We are getting so close, and if all is well, Allie-Ann will be here in a couple more days. Here is a picture that keeps me anxiously awaiting for her arrival.
I'm glad you posted again-I was wondering...Tried to call you yesterday but it just rang. Hang in there-she will be here soon and life as you know it will completely change (in a good way). Suck up these last few days with just the two of you. Yes, you can get babysitters but it is different when you are parents. Enjoy feeling her move as much as you can b/c you'll miss it. Looking forward to meeting her! If you can hold out 'till the twelfth (just another week :) that would be really cool. You are my only hope this year for getting a baby on my birthday. Ha Ha!!
1 comment:
I'm glad you posted again-I was wondering...Tried to call you yesterday but it just rang. Hang in there-she will be here soon and life as you know it will completely change (in a good way). Suck up these last few days with just the two of you. Yes, you can get babysitters but it is different when you are parents. Enjoy feeling her move as much as you can b/c you'll miss it. Looking forward to meeting her! If you can hold out 'till the twelfth (just another week :) that would be really cool. You are my only hope this year for getting a baby on my birthday. Ha Ha!!
Kate
Post a Comment